Focusing In: Determining a New School Focus
Determining a Focus question for “Our Story”
We are using the information from our scan to identify an area of concentrated learning.
As a staff we kept the following questions in mind:
- What caught our attention during the scanning phase?
- What’s missing? What other evidence do we need?
- What are some strengths that our learners show in this area?
- How could we build on these strengths?
- What can we most effectively tackle over the next few weeks or months?
- Where will we concentrate our energies in order to make a big and lasting difference for our learners?
- What may be some possible inquiry questions to support our journey?
Read our documentaiton below synthesizing our work in moving towards determining a focus for our shared, school-wide framework for enhancing student leanring.