Welcome to the new school year!
Welcome to the 2023/2024 school year! We hope you had a wonderful summer full of fun and lasting memories.
A warm welcome to our new staff members:
Ms. Susan Austin - Counsellor
Mr. Duncan DeLorenzi – Classroom Teacher
Ms. Julie Freemantle – Educational Assistant
Ms. Sabrina Jones – Classroom Teacher
Ms. Monica Teng - Classroom Teacher
We are excited to see you next week on Tuesday, September 5th, 2023.
The schedule for that day is as follows:
10 – 10:45am: ALL Kindergarten students attend
Group A: Door #9; Group B: Door #8
• Parents are invited to the gym to meet the Principal, Mr. Andrew Livingston, and members of our Parent Advisory Committee Executive
*Welcome to Kindergarten gradual entry schedule will be followed for kindergarten students
1:00-2:00pm: ALL students (new and returning) in Grade 1 – 7 attend
• Returning students should proceed to their classroom from last year. Please meet outside at the same meeting location as last year!
*Ms. Khare’s class please meet Mr. DeLorenzi
*Ms. Yu’s class please meet Ms.Teng
• New students/families meet in the Gym (enter through the Front Door)
• Parents are invited to re-connect with each other at the front of the school!
• The school parking lot is reserved for staff; please use the drop off lane, or park in the neighbourhood and walk to school. Thank you!
Timetable: (Please note the new recess and lunch times)
School hours: 8:45 am – 2:45 pm will begin on Wednesday, September 6th.
Recess: 10:10 – 10:25 am
Lunch: 11:50 am – 12:42 pm
Please feel free to contact us at the school if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing everyone next week!
Mr. Andrew Livingston